Please don’t hesitate to email us your concerns, as we are regularly collating feedback for our train operating company Govia Thameslink Railway (GTR).
Our Facebook Page provides a public forum and contains up-to-date contributions from rail users.
The website www.realtimetrains.co.uk provides the most accurate publicly available information on delays and cancellations – though last-minute cancellations are all too common.
If you have been affected by a delay or cancellation, please visit the Delay Repay website, to see if you can claim compensation.
If you’d like to be on our regular mailing list, please contact us here.
The Rail User Group is in regular contact with Govia Thameslink:
- A letter to CEO Charles Horton can be found here.
- A letter to Stuart Cheshire, Passenger Services Director, can be found here.
- A letter to Govia Thameslink in advance of the Rail User Group Meeting on 27th June can be found here.
- A letter to Govia Thameslink, responding to the interim timetable, can be found here.
- A letter from Heidi Allen, Oliver Heald and Jonathan Djanogly to Govia Thameslink, incorporating comments by our users can be found here and the response can be found here.
- Notes from the Rail User Group Meeting 27th June 2018 can be found here.
- A summary of the situation on July 4th 2018 can be found here.
- Our response to the interim July 2018 timetable can be found here.
- Our response to the ORR Inquiry into May 2018 Network Disruption can be found here.
- Our response to the announcement that compensation would revert back to the standard qualifying criteria from 30 July can be found here.
- A joint letter from all the Rail User Groups on the Cambridge to Peterborough line responding to proposed fare increases, can be found here.