The Rail User Group’s AGM and meeting will be held in Shepreth Village Hall on Tuesday 14th March 2017 , with tea and coffee at 7pm for a 7:30pm start.
1. Apologies for absence
2. Minutes of previous meeting for approval
3. Matters Arising
4. Chairman’s Report
5. Treasurer’s Report
6. Election of Officers
Treasurer and Membership
7. Any Other Business
8. Date of next AGM: March 2018 (TBC)
1. Welcome and Apologies
2. Minutes of the previous meeting
3. Train services issues
• Meldreth Station issues
• Shepreth Station issues
• Foxton Station issues
4. Network Rail: Platform extensions update
5. Community Rail Partnership update
6. Date of next meeting: June 2017 (TBC)
AGM Agenda can be downloaded here.
Meeting Agenda can be downloaded here.
Annual report can be downloaded here.